1. To promote justice and equality and fair treatment for our pupils and allow them to achieve the levels of self-respect and success they deserve.
2. To provide a curriculum which affords each child the highest level of academic attainment consonant with his/her ability.
3. To provide a safe and welcoming place for all school members so as to foster confidence and a sense of self-worth.
4. To develop in each child, creativity, inventiveness and adaptability.
5. To foster in each pupil attitudes leading to spiritual fulfilment and sound moral values.
6. To develop an awareness of the environment and a respect for it.